This is a great dish for any occasion. It is very hearty
- 16 ounces spaghetti noodles
- 24 ounces tofu
- 3 tbsp. vegan sour cream
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- Three diced onion
- 12 ounces coconut milk (without the liquid)
- 8 ounces sliced mushrooms
- 2 tbsp. soy sauce
- Two tsp. minced garlic
- Begin by allowing the spaghetti noodles to boiling in a pot of water. Cook the noodles for ten minutes.
- Afterwards, drain the pot.
- Heat the olive oil in a skillet on medium, and then sauté the tofu for ten minutes, stirring all the time. Set this mixture on a side plate.
- Next, place the onions, the mushrooms, the garlic, and the soy sauce in the skillet and heat them together for seven minutes.
- To the side, mix the coconut milk—without the water, just the cream—and the vegan sour cream.
- Stir well, and add this mixture to the skillet. Add the tofu to the skillet and cook for five more minutes.
- Pour this mixture over the spaghetti noodles, and enjoy!