This is a great recipe for anyone who loves tofu.
- 14 ounces tofu
- 1 cup panko bread crumbs
- 2 pounds ground seitan
- 1/3 cup minced bell pepper
- 1-ounce dry onion soup mix
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- Two egg replacements
- One Yellow mustard
- Begin by preheating the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Next, mix the seitan, the tofu, the panko crumbs, the green pepper, the soup mix, and the egg replacements.
- Bring this mixture to the bread pan, and mould it into a flat creation.
- Add the rest of the ingredients to the top: the brown sugar, the soy sauce, and the mustard.
- Bake the created meatloaf for forty-five minutes, and serve warm. Enjoy!