Your whole family will love it and will ask you to make it more often.
- 10 ounces pasta of choice
- 1/3 cup chopped basil leaves
- Three minced garlic cloves
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 2 tbsp. lemon juice
- ½ tsp. sea salt
- skin from 1 avocado
- salt and pepper to taste
- Begin by cooking the pasta in boiling water until it’s al dente.
- Next, create the sauce by combining the garlic and the basil in a food processor.
- Next, add the oil, the lemon juice, the avocado skin, and a bit of water. Process the ingredients well.
- After the pasta is finished, drain the pasta and bring it back into the large pot. Add the sauce and stir well over medium heat.
- Serve the pasta warm, and enjoy.